Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Best Wedding Planners and Event Designers - Denver


Wedding Industry Professionals

I love to work alongside industry professionals to help relieve additional tasks. Here's how we can work together:

Day of Bridal Assistant:

Time Management: Ensure the bridal party is on time at the ceremony

Style: Help bride and groom with last minute steaming of attire, loose buttons, and dress bustling

Photography: Ensure the bride, groom, and bridal party is stylish and ready for their pre or post-ceremony photos. This involves going with the photographer and assisting with their wedding photo structure and staging

Concierge: Last-minute errands, bringing items to the reception, checking out of the hotel, finalizing orders

Facilitate wedding ceremony

Anything else? Let's discuss

Coordinate Bridal Style Shoot: 

Style: Provide male and female model attire for styled shoots that will fit the theme

Coordinate: If you are seeking to put on a styled shoot but need vendors to help bring your vision to life, I am able to assist. I will help you put your team of hair, makeup, photography, venue, models, etc. to ensure a feature worthy styled shoot

Anything else? Let's discuss


Shopping & Style: (Email For Pricing)

Shopping Experience: I will help your bride find the perfect wedding dress and accessories, stress-free. You will no longer need to attend. I'll take the role of being her best friend for the day. Please see the service above for details.

Style Board: Your client will love to know that your wedding package includes a personal stylist. Our style boards can be created within 48 hours and sent to your client for easy shopping both in-store and online. 

No comments: