I filled out a Q&A before meeting Spencer and we also had a chat over the phone about my personal style, my budget, what I was looking for, the types of clothes and colors that I like to wear as well as the shapes, colors, and styles I avoid (body-con dresses anyone?). So before my shopping trip had even begun, I was feeling relaxed and excited about what outfits Spencer would select for me.
On arriving at The Fashion Lounge I was greeted with a welcoming smile from Spencer and the offer of a drink, then we sat down on one of the plush couches for a brief recap about what I hoped to get out of the session. Spencer then showed me some of the outfits he'd selected for me, which were presented on a rail with jewelry choices draped over each outfit along with a selection of shoes and bags that could work with all of the outfits.
There was a spacious
changing area sectioned off with a curtain, and a huge mirror where I tried
each outfit on in privacy and comfort than would step out from behind the
curtain to show Spencer. We also went to
a few shops in Denver where Spencer
had already put aside some items and outfits for me to try on.
(Spencer and I in The
Fashion Lounge)
I felt immediately at ease
and comfortable with Spencer, who was just as warm and friendly in person as he
was over the phone. In some ways, it was like I was shopping with a friend, but
the best part was that I got expert, honest advice on styles and cuts to
flatter my figure and achieved what would have taken days (or perhaps even
weeks) of shopping in just a couple of hours.
I left our two-hour session with some truly lovely pieces and, amazingly, I managed to stick to my budget. Which is pretty much unheard of for me!
I was so impressed with
Spencer’s passion and enthusiasm for styling – He seemed to genuinely care
about finding me the perfect outfits. And went above and beyond to ensure I got
everything I wanted from our session. As I was trying on shoes, I’d mentioned
to Spencer that I was actually looking for some new wedge trainers. Later that
day, hours after our session, he texted me a photo of the perfect pair he’d
spotted in Aldo. I went and bought them immediately and absolutely love them!


No comments:
Post a Comment